who we are
Our website address: https://wawp.net.
AUTOMATION WEB PLATFORM LTD is a company registered in the UK (company number 14714575). Our registered address is AUTOMATION WEB PLATFORM LTD, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ.
We provide marketing services using WhatsApp, under the name WAWP, which is an acronym for Whatsapp Automation web platform
- Certainly, here is the full agreement for the use of WAWP.net:
- Introduction Welcome to WAWP.net, an automation web platform designed to help you communicate with your customers on WhatsApp. These terms and conditions (the “Agreement”) govern your use of the WAWP.net service (the “Service”). By using the Service, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, as well as the WhatsApp terms of service and Islamic law. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use the Service.
- Use of Service The Service is intended solely for lawful purposes. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, and you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You are solely responsible for your use of the Service and any content that you transmit or receive through the Service.
- Modification and Termination of Service WAWP.net reserves the right to modify or terminate the Service at any time, without notice, for any reason. WAWP.net shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or termination of the Service.
- Content Ownership and License WAWP.net does not claim ownership of any content that you transmit or receive through the Service. However, by using the Service, you grant WAWP.net a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, and distribute such content for the purpose of providing the Service.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless WAWP.net and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents from any claims, damages, or other liabilities arising out of your use of the Service or any content that you transmit or receive through the Service.
- WhatsApp Terms of Service By using the Service, you acknowledge and agree to comply with the WhatsApp terms of service, which can be found at https://www.whatsapp.com/legal/#terms-of-service. If you violate the WhatsApp terms of service, your account may be terminated or access to the Service may be blocked.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. WAWP.net does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free, nor does it make any warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information obtained through the Service. WAWP.net disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall WAWP.net or its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the Service or this Agreement, including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of data, or interruption of business, even if WAWP.net has been advised of the possibility of such damages. WAWP.net’s total liability to you or any third party arising out of or in connection with the Service or this Agreement shall not exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for access to the Service.Governing Law and Jurisdiction This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United kingdom, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be resolved by the courts of the United kingdom.
- Modifications to Agreement WAWP.net reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time, without notice, by posting a new version on its website. Your continued use of the Service after such modifications shall constitute your agreement to the modified terms.
- Assignment You may not assign or transfer this Agreement, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of WAWP.net. WAWP.net may assign or transfer this Agreement, in whole or in part, without your consent.
- Severability If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced to the fullest extent under law.
- Waiver The failure of WAWP.net to enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
- Contact Us If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.